Location: Boston MA
About the Role
In this role, you have the ability to make a major impact in an emerging business unit. This is a hybrid role, focused on talent recognition and business development. As a Recruiting Specialist at New-Cruit, you will be responsible for cultivating new talent for client needs, while expanding existing relationships.
- Identify, target and build relationships with software engineers in Greater Boston that utilize agencies and focus on consulting opportunities.
- Generate high volume of outbound marketing efforts (cold calls, email, LinkedIn, text, etc.) to connect with new perspective engineering talent (80-100/day).
- Qualify engineers for current hiring needs from NewCruit’s clients in the Boston area.
- Effectively collaborate with the NewCruit account executive team to capitalize on real-time client needs and market intelligence.
- Partner with software engineering consultants to define priorities within their job search.
- Document interactions and feedback in our custom CRM software.
- Competitive- you have passion and drive to reach your goals regardless of circumstance
- Winning Mindset- you understand that adversity is necessary for growth
- Pro-Active- you identify problems by anticipating future issues and tackling them in advance
- Coachable- You are open minded, humble and are always looking to improve
- Empathic- you understand and can relate to the feelings and needs of your clients, consultants, and teammates
- Results Driven- you take responsibility and hold yourself accountable for achieving your goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Tech Staffing Industry experience strongly preferred.
- Strong phone, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced and highly competitive environment.
- Base Salary (variable based on experience) plus uncapped commission plan
- Quarterly Sales Incentives
53 State St, Boston MA, 02109
Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Parental Leave, Retirement Plan, Vision Insurance